Seychelles – Paradise Islands that you Have to Visit
An archipelago in the Indian Ocean, Seychelles may appear inconsequential at first, while it is far more exquisite in reality. A 155-island expanse in the Indian ocean, the paradise islands of Seychelles belongs to the mainland of East Africa. Surrounded by beautiful coral sand cays and home to exotic wildlife species such as the Seychelles black parrot and giant tortoises which are sights to be seen. Ask anyone want they want to see in Seychelles and they’ll describe the scenic beaches and clear water that is iconic of the Seychelles island nation. Seychelles even has the beautiful pink sand beach and areas untouched by humans such as Aldabra, which are a must-see for travel enthusiasts. You could stay at resorts or beautiful boutique hotels in Seychelles to experience all of these attractions.
Top 7 Results for Boutique Hotels in Seychelles
Getting to SeychellesThere are several airlines that serve as transport from Asia, Europe, the US, and the Middle East to Seychelles and the African mainland. The Seychelles International Airport (SEZ) or Aéroport International des Seychelles (French) is located south of the nation’s capital, Victoria.
- Air Seychelles offers flights from South Africa, India and France directly to Seychelles.
- Etihad, Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, Qatar Airways and Turkish Airlines offer non-direct flights connecting most European countries with Seychelles through the Middle East or Africa.
- Star Alliance, One World, and Sky Team connect various US cities with Seychelles with a minimum of one stop in between.
Getting around SeychellesThe travel distance and time between Seychelles islands are very short and covered by various means of regular transport. The four major ways to travel within Seychelles include rental cars, buses, ferries, and domestic flights. However, there is a lot of sightseeing that you can do on each island on foot. Once you have checked into a boutique hotel, you can explore the area by foot. As for public transport, there are public bus services on Mahé and Praslin, two of Seychelles’ most popular islands. If you are a fan of off-beat travel and want to explore the rural areas, you should know that people get around by ox cart.
The must-see attractions in SeychellesSeychelles is a beautiful place with several tourist attractions. Here’s a list of the visual and experiential spectacles that you shouldn’t miss.
- Mahe Island - If you like shopping for unique collectibles from different parts of the world, you should visit Mahe Island. This island has a super colorful market with several shops selling souvenirs, clothing, and local crafts.
- La Digue Island - This boutique island is known for authentic cuisine and local transport. The La Digue Island is also picturesque, having granite boulders that are spotted on visually appealing beaches which you can explore on ox-carts and bicycles.
- Fregate Island - Fregate Island is known for its thick forests and water sports such as scuba diving, snorkeling, and yachting. According to Times World, this Island has one of the world’s best beaches, Anse Victorin.