Born of a Volcano – Bali
Blue waters, lush greenery and picture-perfect scenic beauty, that’s Bali for you. The Land of the Gods is rich in natural diversity and has one of the most thriving coral growths in the seas around. The breathtaking Indonesian island attracts tourists not just for its natural appeal, but also because of its cultural heritage and delicious cuisine.
Top 7 Results for Boutique Hotels in Bali
Getting to BaliThere are no direct flights to Bali but almost all international airlines have connecting flights via Jakarta.
- Emirates, Qatar Airways, Cathay Pacific, Thai Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Air France, Korean Air, and more have flights from major cities in Europe to Bali via connecting flights.
- Garuda Indonesia has direct frights from India to Bali, while all the airlines mentioned above as well as Hong Kong Airlines, AirAsia and ANA have flights from major cities around Asia.
- Delta, Alaska, Korean Air, Singapore Airlines, China Southern, Cathay Pacific and many others have connecting flights from US cities to Bali.
- Indonesia AirAsia, Jetstar, Batik Air, and Garuda Indonesia all have direct flights from Perth to Bali. Other Australian cities have connecting flights.
Getting around BaliWhen you get to Bali, before you immerse yourself in the sights and sounds, first check into your Bali boutique hotel. Once there you have several ways of getting around the island. In Bali you can rent a bike, scooter or motorbike to get yourself from one place to another. You also have the option of hiring a taxi if you’re in South Bali. There are companies from where you can rent a car to drive yourself around, but Bali traffic is another contender in that mix. The bemo or mini bus public transport is also a great way to get around the place.
Unmissable attractionsBali itself is an attraction that must not be missed but here are a few must-see attractions you should have on your list:
- Uluwatu Temple where you can watch a performance of the Kecak Dance
- Mount Batur
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Kuta Beach